sql, ssis, ssrs, ssas, stored procedures, tsql, ms sql server, visual studio, excel
$80000 - $95000 per annum
Work from home not available
Travel not required
SQL Reporting Data AnalystThe SQL Reporting Analyst provides analytical services and solutions to the organizations decision-making process and corporate performance management; develops and implements solutions using organizational data warehouse and data marts; provides consulting services to the business users related to the use and management of data; designs, runs and maintains a library of reports to support operational and other assigned departments; effectively communicates results of analysis and makes recommendations; and develops technical specifications.
- Adheres to Organizations Policy and Procedures
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, systems, policies and procedures
- Assists department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures
- Acts as a role model within and outside the Agency
- Performs duties as workload necessitates
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
- Communicates regularly with supervisor about Department issues and keeps management advised of potential problems in all areas
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position
- Participates in working groups, councils and committees.
- Ensures compliance with rules and regulations.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings, committees, and special projects, and seeks additional responsibilities.
- Recommends new approaches to effect on-going continual improvements to policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Consistently promotes the companys core values.
Essential Functions of Position
- Develop, maintain and support Business Intelligence (BI) activities within Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) environments.
- Analyze data and provide solutions/recommendations.
- Extensive knowledge of SQL Server T-SQL
- Create stored procedures used by complex reporting solutions.
- Perform analysis of data sources and processes to ensure data integrity, completeness and accuracy. Identify and facilitate implementation of improvement opportunities.
- Work independently and collaboratively with end users to assist in defining strategic solutions that solve business issues and enhance corporate performance.
- Facilitate requirements gathering from non-technical business personnel.
- Document business requirements in the form of specifications (business and technical specifications).
- Apply critical thinking skills by interacting directly with the requesting party to develop appropriate report parameters, consultatively suggesting appropriate content fields and design where appropriate, and implementing the report criteria and analysis of said report criteria to quickly and accurately produce the requested report/recommendations.
- Work independently and provide appropriate recommendations for optimal analysis and development.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Must be able to work well independently and in team environment
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years of ETL experience with MS SQL Server, including SSIS and the creation of stored procedures
- 2+ years of experience with development and reporting using Visual Studio with Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience with medical informatics in the Healthcare Industry is preferred
- Experience with project management and team leadership
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Experience with Data Warehouses and/or Data Marts
Benefits: Health, dental, vision, flexible work environmentAbout VACO:Vaco provides expert consulting, permanent placement, executive search and strategic staffing for companies around the world, in the areas of accounting, finance, technology, healthcare, operations, administration and more. As a premier talent solutions firm, Vaco connects people to their dream jobs and helps leading companies find talent to grow their business.About the Opportunity:Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so. We are shaping the future here at Vaco! If you would like to join Apply below. Do you know someone who is the right fit Call today and learn more about the Vaco referral program.Connect with Vaco online!Instagram: vacoatlanta**U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.**Keywords: sql, ssis, ssrs, ssas, stored procedures, tsql, ms sql server, visual studio, excel
Login & Apply