Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, AWS, Python, Java
Telecommuting not available
Travel not required
Software Engineer - Full Stack
San Francisco, CAWeve raised $55 million in funding, and our most recent $40 million series B round was led by Menlo Ventures. With the support of Menlo and other top VCs like Google Ventures, we are expanding our lean, versatile engineering team.What Youll Do Here:
- Take an innovative approach to creating new products, while improving upon our core products.
- Build new web applications and add features and functionality to our core applications that go directly into the hands of users home buyers, sellers, and agents around the nation.
- Fuel our growth engine by pulling data from disparate sources, ingesting it, and making recommendations.
- Decompose our core application where appropriate into smaller services using the best technologies for the problem at hand.
- Design and refactor our databases to support our current and future products and growth.
- Build out our communications infrastructure including telephony, messaging, chat, etc.
Bonus points for:
- Full-stack, professional web development experience. More is better.
- Experience with one or more SQL Databases: PostgreSQL, MySql, SQL Server.
- Experience with one or more web frameworks: Rails, Django, Spring.
- Experience with one or more front-end frameworks: React, Ember, Backbone, etc.
Login & Apply
- Expertisewith Ruby on Rails.
- Experience working on a small team, ideally at a startup.
- Familiarity with web analytics, A/B testing, and agile development methods.
- Familiarity with the Amazon AWS ecosystem and Heroku platform.