Agile, Analysis, API, Architecture, Civil, Developer, Development, Genetic, HTTP, Java, Jenkins, Management, Networks, Peripheral, Peripherals, Programmer, Programming, Release, Software Engineer, Testing
Telecommuting not available
Travel not required
Eldorado do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can-t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Software Engineer with Dell Financial Services IT in El Dorado do Sul. The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics - all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Design and architect real time integration, messaging, and caching to support back-end processing
- Create scalable and manageable designs and implement enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies, utilizing SpringBoot, PCF, RabbitMQ, Kafka and API Gateway
- Contribute to the client-s development standard practices of Microservice architecture by developing reusable product extensions and by writing knowledge articles based on experience
- Create RESTful Web services to expose and process data.
- Contribute within a DevOps enabled continuous integration environment.
- Understanding of DevOps and experience in Build and Deployment tools (GitHub, Maven/Gradle, Jenkins)
- API Management Experience preferred
- Experience in Pivotal
- Experience in Cloud Integration
- Sound knowledge in PaaS architecture and implementation using frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Spring Dataflow etc.
- Experience with RESTful service writing frameworks
- Experience with domain driven design
- Experience with using development tools, including, GitHub, and Jenkins
- Experience with developing in Agile teams
- Ability to write quality unit and end-to-end tests and debug and optimize existing and new code
- Experience with Docker, Cloud Foundry, or 12 factor app
- Experience with developing within a Cloud environment, including AWS or Azure
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment. Qualifications
Required Skills and Experience:
- Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems.
- Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Competitive salary Benefits
- Write software programs using specific programming languages/platforms such as Java or MS .NET, and related tools, platform and environment.
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
- Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
- Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, and/or peripheral equipment are responding to a program's instructions.
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
- Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
- Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs.
- Perform unit testing
- Assist in system and user testing
- Fix errors and bugs that are identified during testing
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment. If you-re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell. Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .
Login & Apply