IT, Developer, Linux, SQL, Oracle, Application, System, Development, HTML, Desktop
Work from home not available
Travel not required
TD Description About TD Bank, Americas Most Convenient Bank
TD Bank, Americas Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit Find TD Bank on Facebook at /TDBank and on Twitter at /TDBankUS. TD Bank, Americas Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol \ TD\ . To learn more, visit Job Description
About This Role We are looking for someone to embrace a broad range of tasks associated with developing application and systems solutions to address business challenges. Sitting in this position will help expand your knowledge, strengthen your expertise and introduce you to the inner workings of our business alongside a team of seasoned, diversely-skilled technology professionals. Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
- Transform business requirements and research into winning delivery solutions that meet performance goals.
- Rigorously build and test applications.
- Perform systems administration: monitor, configure, back-up, authenticate, tune.
- Aim for defect-free programming, create and maintain quality code, provide support during testing cycles and post-production deployment, engage in peer code reviews.
- Contribute to project plans, estimations and status updates.
- Identify issues, develop and maintain processes that address and resolve them, (and be sure to communicate/alert stakeholders as needed).
- Primarily focus on day-to-day activities.
- Make enhancements and troubleshoot.
- Configure and develop custom components with technology partners (analysts, developers, designers etc.) to meet requirements and goals.
- Ensure applications are free of common coding vulnerabilities (and follow standard security practices).
- Proactively put forward ideas that speak to project objectives (e.g. development, testing solutions, and tools).
- Complete unit and integration testing per standards and design specs.
- Take part in scope assessment, risk and cost analysis.
- Respect TDs technology delivery practices and standards, project management disciplines.
- Stay on top of state-of-health monitoring and monthly SLA targets.
- Apply and share technical expertise during incident management life cycle (e.g. analyzes reports and outages, perform impact assessments, facilitate stakeholder communication).
Other duties as assigned Driving Requirements: Travel Requirements:Job Requirements
What can you bring to TD Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 5-7 years relevant experience.
- Advanced and extensive knowledge of the business (or organization), technical environment, standards, processes, procedures, programming languages and operating systems.
- Readiness and motivation (as senior or lead developer and valued subject matter expert) to address and resolve highly complex and multifaceted development-related issues, often independently.
- Strength in coaching and advising clients, partners and project teams.
- Commitment to and belief in the quality of your deliverables.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential. If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Login & Apply