.Net Developer with CI/CD, CI/CD Required, Azure DevOps
Depends On Experience
Telecommuting not available
Travel not required
The Senior Enterprise Software Developer – Digital
builds and maintains a CI/CD pipeline for delivering quality software, assists with new design and maintenance of existing software, and provides technical guidance to other team members. This employee has contact with other Company departments.JOB DUTIES
- Build and implement continuous integration and continuous delivery environments.
- Write programming code for new projects and enhancements to existing systems.
- Perform unit and integration testing of all programming code to ensure proper functionality.
- Assist in the creation of technical documentation using UML.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of existing systems software and hardware as well as a basic understanding of the underlying business needs the systems are designed to meet.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on core systems, providing guidance to other team members in their maintenance and support.
- Provide technical guidance to other team members.
- Provide support and maintenance for existing systems during business hours, and after hours, on a rotating basis.
- TFS/VSTS, build management
- CI/CD standards and best practices
- C#/.NET tooling
- ASP.NET/ASP.NET Core
- Web API
- SQL or T-SQL (Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views)
- Agile development methodologies
- System and user specifications and documentation creation
- Good verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong leadsership skills
- Ability to meet time sensitive deadlines required
- Position requires proficiency skills with various software packages such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required
Login & Apply
- 2-4 years of experience with Microsoft .Net technologies, including C# required
- 5-7 years of programming experience