C#, SQL Server, Winforms, ADO.net, SVN, EDI
$80,000 - $90,000
Work from home not available
Travel not required
Global transportation firm in central NJ is seeking a Senior/Intermediate Programmer with C# and SQL Server skills.This is a very stable firm offering leading-edge technology and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and 3% match on the 401(K).You will be responsible for design and development of complex computer software.You must have the ability to design software from requirements, apply best software development practices, and develop good quality software.Participate in technical discussions with team members, take ownership of software components from design to delivery, debugging skills. Required skills:
- Bachelor s Degree or IT related certification.
- 3+ years of application development experience with strong business process optimization expertise.
- C#, .NET Framework (all areas including, WinForms, Serialization, Reflection, Security, ADO.NET, multi-threading).
- Strong SQL Server developer skills: understanding SQL Server and SQL server programming such as but not limited to stored procedures, user defined functions, tables, indexes (and their types), views.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals with problem solving and quantitative analytical skills.
- Ability to implement and continually improve efficiencies in the product development process.
- Experience with Source Safe, SVN or Software Version Management.
Desired skills(not required):
- Experience with designing, developing and implementing EDI solutions. Experience with XML and managing electronic exchange solutions.
- Knowledge of accounting or shipping business.
- C++ programming.
- Experience with Web Services or WCF.
- Crystal Reports.
Please submit resume in confidence to:
Login & Apply