Systems, SAP, BW, Developer, Business Objects, IT
Work from home not available
Travel not required
Envision your future making a difference in our nation. Preferred Systems Solutions is dedicated to serving the U.S. Government. We develop and deliver innovative solutions to increasingly complex problems.We are currently seeking a SAP BO/BW/BWoH DeveloperYour Responsibilities
- Responsible for technical analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment of reporting capabilities for maintenance and enhancement of SAP BW and SAP BW on HANA flows to support business analytics and reporting requirements.
- Responsible for gathering & refining requirements, designs, tests, documents and deploying analytic solutions
- Will be required to participate in person/on-call support with other teammate and teams
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members on and across the project team.
- Plan, drive, and execute all required process steps to complete work efforts as defined in Client methodologies
- Own model development/report components within assigned areas with development best practices in mind
- Analyze, design, code and test break/fix requests and enhancements to data model and reporting components
- 4+ years fronted programming experience in SAP Business Objects
- 4+ years backend modeling experience in SAP BW and SAP BW on HANA
- Experience with Agile delivery (nice to have)
- Agile cert from IC Agile, PMI, or Scrum Alliance
- Active Clearance able to obtain IT-II from client
BENEFITS YOULL ENJOY Medical, dental and vision coverage 401(k) and company-funded life insurance Paid time off (PTO) and 10 paid holidays Tuition and training assistance Financial rewards for employee referrals
WHAT EMPLOYEES SAY Exceptional people to work with on a daily basis. Very good pay and organized fun events for employees [I get] schedule flexibility that allows me to meet my familys needs.
( Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required)EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIESPSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customers expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality.
Login & Apply