Developer, Sales, Development, SOAP
Work from home not available
Travel not required
This is a full time direct hire position, No C2C or Sponsorship
- Should have Salesforce.com experience in Sales, Service cloud on Apex, VF development, Development in Lightning
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year of Lightning Experience required.
- Experience on Apex classes, VF pages, Trigger development
- Develop lightning components and features
- Design and develop the rest/ SOAP integrations
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce Sales, CPQ, Services & community modules
- Experience on Salesforce configuration, and execute the unit testing to produce defect free software
- Ensuring the test coverage and creating test methods.
- Creating documentation on modules/enhancements developed.
- Develop, enhance, debug, support, maintain and test software applications and integrations on the Salesforce.com platform
- Need to understand end to end implementation and Force.com applications and be able to dictate them to all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of client application functionality and be able to self-teach on new processes
- Learn and master new technologies to meet the needs of any assignments; do whatever it takes to accomplish end goals
- Work hand in hand with Business Analysts and rest of team to research existing and/or new capabilities of the existing technologies
- Work both independently with minimal supervision as well as within a team structure and be able to lead by example
- Good communication skills
- Understand functional requirements and be able to develop technical
- 6 years of overall experience as a part of his/her career
- 4 years of Salesforce.com experience, and at least 3 years as developer
- Designs using standard patterns. Should also be able to communicate this effectively to the team.
- Should have very good technical and problem solving skills
- Analyze and identify gaps in functional/business requirements and should be able to effectively communicate this to both Business and Functional analysts
- Should be able to assess the impact on technical designs caused by changes in functional requirements
- Should be able to perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed
Login & Apply