OpenShift, OpenStack, Clustering, Cloud, Red Hat Linux
Contract W2, 6 Months
Depends on Experience
Work from home not available
Travel not required
- Company in Mesa, AZ is looking for a
Red Hat Linux Cloud Engineer 6 month + contract- likely extensions, could be there for years NO THIRD PARTIES OR AGENCIES PLEASE! LOCAL CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED! PLEASE SEND RESUMES ASAP TO IT Career Opportunities at Envision, LLCAre you looking for the place to really enhance your career Envision offersChallenging IT positions with a lot of responsibility in a rewarding, fun working environment. Why Envision The Envision Difference* Work on cutting-edge technology projects with Fortune 500 companies who are technology leaders close to home.* Envision is a financially-stable company founded in 1983.* We are known for caring about our Consultants and have Recognition and Award programs.* Our culture is entrepreneurial with long term Consultant partnerships.* Envision has a national presence and does business in 33 states.* Voted a Best Place to Work by St. Louis Small Business Monthly magazine November, 2013 BenefitsEnvision offers the following benefit options to our talented, professional employees: Complete Medical and Dental Plans Life Insurance Long Term Disability Matching 401 (K); Paid Time Off Fun Social Events 95% Employee Health Contribution by EnvisionJOB DESCRIPTION: System Administrator/Red Hat Linux Cloud Engineer Envision is seeking an OpenStack / OpenShift Cloud Administrator for our role in Mesa, AZ.Below is a brief outline of what we are seeking on this project. Job Responsibilities
- Work in a team environment to provision, configure, operate and maintain Red Hat OpenShift and OpenStack high availability clusters
- Manage and diagnose issues related to cloud services such as Director, Controller, Compute and CEPF storage.
- Ability to write Ansible playbooks for cloud automation
- Acts as main escalation point to other IPT s and locations for infrastructure related issues
- Manage and deploy virtualized instances running Linux and Windows
- Be proactive in recognizing and handling uptime performance challenges
- Support design studies for technology refresh planning and perform upgrades with a minimum of impact to users
- Performs system monitoring using approved tools and processes to validate system health.
- Assists with the analysis of system resource trends and gathers customer requirements for capacity planning.
- Establishes backup and restore procedures to ensure system and data availability.
- Assists in the definition and maintenance of disaster recovery procedures to ensure business continuity.
- Works in conjunction with senior personnel in the design of the delivery system (e.g., hardware, operating system, middleware, network configuration, data structure) to meet business requirements.
- Performs delivery systems installation, configuration and disposition of servers and workstations to support the architecture.
- Deployment and administration of OpenStack 13 and OpenShift using industry best practices
- Experience writing and testing Ansible playbooks
- Extensive experience with Red Hat server 7.6 and other Linux distributions in a virtualized environment
- Strong oral communication skills and experience briefing senior management on technical issues and problem resolution
Please send Qualified resumes asap to Scott Lieb SCOTT.LIEB@ENVISION.COM Envision 602 354-5979 Please call to discuss our Bonus Referral Program!
- Technical bachelors degree and typically 5 or more years related work experience or a Masters degree with typically 3 or more years or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study
Login & Apply