Oracle APEX, UI Design, PL/SQL
Contract W2, 3+ mos
Dependent on Experience
Work from home not available
Travel not required
Oracle Apex Developer; Philadelphia/ Bloomfield CT/ or Remote
Oracle Apex Developer who is highly adaptable and desires to learn new technologies. This role will be provided the opportunity to work across many different applications and products. This is a primarily an Oracle APEX developer position that will work extensively within the APEX development environment, but will be able to utilize their preferred front end technology to complete the UI specific work. Experience developing a UI for both desktop browser and mobile platform is strongly desired.Provide design, development, testing and support of numerous custom built applications that are managed by the team. Desire for a candidate with strong UI experience, that can help redesign existing solutions. Upgrade older legacy technology applications to latest newer, more agile technologies. Make existing applications extensible. Integrate supported applications with other applications via technologies such as SOAP, REST, SQL, PL/SQL to facilitate automation and efficiencies.
- Work closely with customers and business partners to gather requirements and produce design documentation.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs. Highly skilled.
- Competent to work at the highest technical level throughout all phases of SDLC.
- Experience working in both an Agile and Waterfall development environments.
- Oracle APEX ,UI Design, PL/SQL
Other products to be used:
- AngularJS, KnockoutJS, JQuery, SQL Server, Informatica ETL
For more information please contact Mark Reilly at 908-758-5602 ext 206 or email@example.comSince 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area. Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects. Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.
Login & Apply
- Oracle APEX, MSOffice, TOAD, Service Manager