NIST, HIPAA, PCI, CI/CD, Azure, Togaf, API CoE design, Mulesoft
Contract Corp-To-Corp, 6 Months
$70 - $80
Work from home not available
Travel not required
MuleSoft Solution ArchitectLong Term ContractAtlanta GARate: DOE
- Must have experience with Integration architecture experience with Mulesoft
- Must have knowledge of frameworks TOGAF
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops and lead the solution design process
- Articulate recommendations through compelling presentations and architectural blueprint documents to a variety of audiences, including business management and experienced IT architects.
iii. Lead technical teams through complex, multi-phased delivery projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance
- Create and influence proper standards for development, governance and operational lifecycle
- Identify on-going risks and pain points throughout the project, develop and implement mitigation measures
- Capture project lessons and convert them into architectural best practices applicable to the broader install base; mentor and coach the internal team through internal training sessions.
vii. Mentor and train the internal team on design and architecture best practices viii. Improve internal processes, and promote knowledge sharing in the team, by contributing to the knowledge base, blogs, and brown bag lunches About You:
- 5+ years demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements
- 3+ years experience providing technical solutions development for on-premise and SaaS applications using JEE and/or JSE frameworks
iii. Integration architecture experience with MuleSoft or other solutions including, IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, Progress Sonic, etc.
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA integration, API Management technologies and standards
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
- Knowledge of Open Source architectures and/or past contributions to open source projects
vii. Design, development and operations experience with highly-available, scalable, and fault tolerant systems viii. Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using RAML and REST based APIs
- Experience profiling and troubleshooting Java application code
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
- Interface architecture knowledge with one or more on-premise / SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, Workday, etc.)
xii. Bachelors degree in CS or equivalent industry experience xiii. Experience delivering in waterfall, scrum, agile, and other methodologies Cloud Security Architect AZURE exp MUST!(CITIZENS Only- Americans/Non-Americans)Long term contractOakbrooK,IL You will play an instrumental role in defining cloud security maturity and technology services. You are in tune with Azure Cloud services and evolving hybrid cloud options, and well versed with its security implications. You have hands on industry experience with creating highly efficient CI/CD pipeline following Secure by Design principles. You are comfortable with highly distributed hybrid architectures and must be able to rationalize security controls across these deployments. You will bring an agile approach and can break complex problems into simple solutions. You can effectively articulate technology architectures to business leaders with an executive-level pitch. You enjoy getting hands on latest technology and map to business outcomes.The successful candidate will demonstrate the following: Up to date on the cyber security threat landscape. Understanding of threat management framework, managing and responding to threats in cloud. Understanding of compliance initiatives, such as PCI, HIPAA, NIST, etc. Be proactive self-starter with roll up the sleeves attitude to get work done and drive outcomes. Synthesizes complex business requirements and breaks them down in to an agile execution plan. Delivers initiatives from conception through completion in an iterative way. Work with business leaders, technology architects, solution designers, and vendors to design cloud security solutions that meet the business needs of the enterprise. Act as a Subject Matter Expert for the organization to drive end-to-end cloud security architecture. Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends, technology, etc. Create security reference architectures for the public, private, and hybrid cloud initiatives. Analyze and design cloud application deployments and security strategy and processes. Demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and the why, and articulate several options, with pros and cons for each, and a recommendation. Drive the security conversation and assist customers by providing deployment guidance, supporting development of the customers cloud adoption model, and providing appropriate recommendations to secure their workloads.
APPLICATION SECURITY CONSULTANTOakbrooK,IL CITIZENS Only- Americans/Non-AmericansContract: Long Term1) Applications controls Assessments Web applications (On prem as well cloud), Thick client2) Source code review using Veracode & Manual methods3) Secure application development life cycle Assessment, Consulting & Training skills4) Provide remediation support to developers5) Tracking open vulnerabilities to closureExperience level: 4 to 6 Years Feel free to email or call Mohammad @ 412-385-2964
Login & Apply