Java, Computer, JSP, XML, SQL
Work from home not available
Travel not required
This is full time permanent position.
COMPANY is seeking a senior Java developer. As the market leading turnkey asset management platform, we provide a robust suite of investment products to financial advisers. This position is ideal for a dedicated software developer who is excited about working in the investment industry and who wants to make an impact.Senior Java developers will have broad programming responsibility on all tiers of the applications (user interface, middle tier, database). They will develop new features and enhance existing ones. They will be involved in software design under the mentorship of principal architects. They will be directly involved in creating software that allows investment advisers to profile investors financial needs and objectives, construct portfolios to meet those goals, invest and trade their accounts, integrate with custodians and brokers, and provide analytics and reporting.Requirements include:
- 5+ years of software development experience in Java
- Bachelor degree (Computer Science or equivalent)
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
- Proven proficiency with JSP, XML, HTML5, and SQL (preferably Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience using JUnit or another unit testing framework
- Strong background in Object Oriented design and programming
- Ability to complete complex projects with high degree of quality and great attention to detail.
- Financial/Investment experience or knowledge is beneficial, but not required.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support COMPANYs established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk.
Login & Apply