Java, Software, Engineer, ICS, Performance, OOP, Automated, Test, Linux, Shell Scripting
Work from home not available
Travel not required
Job Description - Java Software Engineer
ICS can help you attain your dream job! We are a leading staffing firm with a simple focus; excellent candidate experience and excellent client support. We are focused on one premier client in Wilmington Delaware. Our Client is looking for an expert in Java and design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs.
- Proven experience in building scalable and robust modern Java applications
- Strong knowledge of Spring Core (IoC), Boot, Data, Cloud, Integration and related frameworks
- Experience in creating and consuming APIs
- Familiarity with frontend and backend testing tools such as Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium, DevTest and SoapUI
- Knowledge of patterns regarding the consumption of synchronous and asynchronous APIs
- Performance tuning, both on the JVM and in relational databases
- Deep understanding and ability to architect object oriented (OO) solutions to complex problems and experienced in utilizing design patterns. Solid understanding of object oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations,such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
- Experience in building, deploying and supporting applications in the cloud - AWS, Cloud Foundry
- Ability to negotiate, communicate and deliver effective Automated Test solutions to business and development teams
- Strong infrastructure knowledge including windows/Linux servers, web servers, firewalls, load balancers, Shell Scripting etc.
- Hands on experience with implementing security principles for web applications.
Login & Apply