integration analyst, e-commerce, webmethods, software AG, RedHat, MuleSoft, servicenow, ITIL, python, java
Work from home not available
Travel not required
Title Integration Analyst, Middle-Ware (Linux/AIX)As theIntegration Analystfor our downtown based client you will plan, coordinate, and supervise all activities related to the integration of software programs and applications into the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB). This role will also ensure best-practices approach to ESB utilization and its configuration along with the architecture and its use.. Ideal candidate is a junior middle-ware person who is skilled in the Linux/AIX arena. Knowledge and experience with Software AGs WebMethods is strongly preferred. Great opportunity for someone with strong troubleshooting and communication skills who enjoys working with technically astute teams, to get in on the ground floor of a platform transformation. This is a Direct Hire position. Local candidates preferred.Our client is unable to sponsor.Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years as Integration Analyst, supporting at least one public facing e-Commerce website.
- 5+ years experience with major middle-ware vendor (WebMethods, Software AG, RedHat, MuleSoft or IBM)
- 2+ years working with an Incident Management System, Service-Now experience preferred.
- 2+ years experience with Major Incident Management and ITIL framework
- Excellent verbal/written communication and problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Preference for candidates who have solid technical expertise in TCP/IP protocols; network hardware and standards; firewall management; database administration; Windows and Linux operating systems; and programming languages like Python, Java, and SQL
ResponsibilitiesA large part of this role includes planning, executing and managing the integration of new applications into existing network infrastructure, systems and software throughout the enterprise, participate in and support capacity planning and the development of long-term strategic goals for systems and software in conjunction with end-users and department managers as it relates to the ESB. You will field incoming problem tickets and help desk calls from end users to resolve application and software issues within servers, databases, job scheduling and other mission- critical systems and install/configure Linux and Windows systems, software and web services.BENEFITS of working for our Client:
Login & Apply
- Growing, Dynamic, Collaborative Environment
- Excellent Medical and 401K with matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous PTO