Expert Analytics Consultant (ETL Specialist)
Contract W2, 12 Months
$1 - $1 per hour
Work from home not available
Travel not required
Expert Analytics Consultant ETL Specialist (2 openings!)Spring, TX
Global Services Company Business IT has an immediate opening for an analytics role as part of the Business Analytics initiative. The Business Analytics team is a multidisciplinary group of technical professionals who work closely with research and business units to discover, develop, and apply cutting-edge computing technologies and tools for solving Companys toughest energy challenges. The aim is for organizations to be more data driven, and involves helping the business use data and analytics to optimize their processes, with the end goal being to help drive the adoption of data analytics in the Upstream. The work environment is highly agile and collaborative, and incumbents have the opportunity to work in partnership with experimental, theoretical and computational scientists across the organization. This is a great opportunity for analytics professionals or software developers with desire to expand their skills in the area.Job Role Responsibilities:
- Understand business problems and develop data based solutions to help drive action.
- Design and build structured and unstructured data models in support of multiple efforts.
- Use ETL tools to populate data structures
- Work with cutting edge technologies to deliver cloud based analytics capabilities.
Prior work experience:
- A Bachelors degree in Business Information Systems or a closely related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in IT industry with proven technical capability
- Proven experience with leveraging data analytics and delivering automated solutions in the business sector (preferably Oil and Gas)
- ETL Tools such as SSIS (Hard requirement)
- Structured and unstructured data models and database management
- Advanced visualization tools (MS Power BI, Tableau, Splunk, etc.)
- Experience with cloud analytics technologies (Visualization, AI)
- Back-ground in technical architectures:
- Data Architecture
- Cloud (PaaS, SaaS)
- Ability and desire to grow knowledge and expand into new technical areas, and work across disciplines and organizations.
- Strong communication skills must be able to interact with stakeholders and team members to solicit cooperation and resolve problems
- Adaptability to time pressures and changing priorities
- Analytical skills
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Experience working with cloud technologies (Azure)
- Workflow and process automation (familiarity with CRISP-DM)
- Willing to work in a highly collaborative environment as a team player
The successful candidate will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Login & Apply