Work from home not available
Travel not required
Franklin Lakes, NJ Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Digital Data - Business Analyst
in Franklin Lakes, NJ
, if you are interested in the opportunity then please do respond me either via mail @ email@example.com
or call me on 610-619-6682.
We are hoping to fill this position quickly. If you could email me at your earliest convenience, I look forward to speaking with you about this opportunity or at least connecting with you professionally. Title: Digital Data - Business Analyst Location: Franklin, Lakes, NJ Duration: 6 -12 Months (Possibility of Extension) JOB DESCRIPTION:
We are in search of a *Digital Analytics Analyst* to join our team. This role will be a part of our analyst community either as a member of the Digital Experience Research team or the Knowledge Solutions team. This analyst will collaborate with our internal business partners and development teams to generate standard reporting and complete ad hoc analyses designed to monitor the digital user experience and answer business questions. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Collaborate across multiple teams to align on product KPIs
- Define, develop, and present standard KPI reports using Adobe Analytics
- Investigate, analyze, and socialize digital usage analytics to identify trends and create data-driven insights about visitor behavior (e.g. traffic patterns, order volume, conversion funnel, navigation behavior, and pathing)
- Combine analytics insights from multiple sources (e.g. session replay, feedback surveys) to generate insights when applicable
- Define data requirements for projects, identify missing metrics to build KPIs, and work with Product/Technical Product Owners to implement tagging requirements to ensure proper tracking and reporting of digital data
- Function as a subject matter expert on utilization of Adobe Analytics and analyzing web metrics across applicable apps and websites for user insights
- Write and maintain technical documentation and requirements related to web analytics
- Stay current with the latest developments with Adobe Analytics.
- This person should be able to deliver specific delegated tasks assigned by a supervisor in the Business Analytics job family.
- Complete day-to-day Business Analytics tasks without immediate supervision, but has ready access to advice from more experienced team members.
- Tasks involve a degree of forward planning and anticipation of needs/issues.
- Resolves non-routine issues escalated from more junior team members.
- Bachelors degree; advanced degree a plus
- Must have 2+ years of data analytics, Adobe Analytics strongly preferred
- Passion for optimizing the user experience
- Experience (fluency) with Adobe Analytics
- Experience with cross-channel data analytics platforms (e.g. Teradata, Hadoop) to generate holistic insights a plus
- Familiarity with SQL, R , Python, and/or Tableau a plus
- Understanding of web analytics basics: tags, cookies, variables, Data Layer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated, result oriented self-starter, curious and inquisitive Company Overview: Working at the crossroads of people and transformative technologies, The Judge Group delivers innovative business solutions - powered by top talent - to help organizations reach their strategic goals and realize opportunities now and in the future. The Judge Group is a leading professional services firm specializing in technology, talent, and learning solutions. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 35 offices in the United States, Canada, China, and India. The Judge Group serves more than 40 Fortune 100 companies and is responsible for the placement of more than 4,500 professionals annually across a wide range of industries. To learn more, visit
Login & Apply