.NET, C#, Application, Developer
$110,000 - $120,000
Work from home not available
Travel not required
***We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role***
A prestigious company is on the search for a C# .NET Application Developer II. This individual needs to have 6 years of software development experience with 5 plus years of web-based software development in .NET technologies. They need to have experience with SOA, TDD, SOLID principles and systems architecture concepts. They also need previous experience with ASP .NET MVC, WCF, jQuery, HTML5/CSS3, responsive design, entity Framework, and dependency injection frameworks is desired.Strategic/Change Leadership
- Managing organizational development by dissecting complex situations and refocusing on the most critical technology tasks.
- Contributes through a high degree of technical expertise/professional mastery in solving critical and complex problems or opportunities facing the team or group.
- Provides feedback to management on strategic recommendations. Fosters environment of innovation and change.
- Aligns changes with the organizations strategic direction and objectives and customer expectations.
- Recognizes the scope of problems and understands the impact of changes on others.
- Identifies short and long range organizational needs.
- Articulates the vision and strategic plan.
- Develops small intra-team program and leads small to medium projects.
- Proficient in the use of project management software.
- Reports on progress and project milestones.
- Frequently updates teams and management via formal presentations.
- Focuses on outcomes and achieves results.
- Expert level knowledge of at least one technology (e.g., architecture, design).
- Understands multiple projects in order to integrate them into business solutions.
POSITION SPECIFIC SKILLS
- May analyze, design, configure, develop and implement intermediate-level solutions to meet business needs and objectives.
- May work with business owners, DBA(s) and vendors to create integrations both to/from vendors.
- Provides intermediate Level 3 support. Investigates operational or systematic problems and provides resolution using intermediate analytical skills and tools as necessary.
- Maintains up-to-date awareness of current and future directions of business industry and associated technologies.
- Investigates and documents present procedures as liaison with user departments.
- May develop and maintain application security, design and documentation according to legal compliance requirements.
Current K&E Technologies
Login & Apply
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015/2017
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server / VSTS
- .NET Framework, ASP.Net, Web services, Web API
- C#, VB.Net, JQuery, Lynq, HTML5, CSS3
- SQL Server
- MVC Framework
- Entity Framework
- Windows Communication Foundation
- Knowledge of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and N-Tier Architecture.
- Advanced Awareness of the Software Development Life Cycle and development methodology (i.e. Scrum Agile)