Work from home not available
Travel not required
Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.Work.Position Description:
Specific responsibilities include:
- The role of the Analytics Service Planner is to centrally manage and coordinate all data and analytics infrastructure needs globally.
- This specific position requires collaborating with ITO Engineering and Operations teams supporting.
- Analytics offerings, data analytics teams and various suppliers to ensure that current data and analytic infrastructure needs are met.
- Create dashboards and service metrics using multiple analytics tools like Alteryx, Qlikview, Tableau etc.
- Design, develop and maintain database applications used by planning team.
- Forecast infrastructure capacity for compute, storage and network for the Analytics Service.
- Establish and maintain service definitions for platforms hosting Analytic Services.
- Forecast for ITO Impacts to Analytic offerings.
- Work with Analytics Service teams to bring successful Proof of Concepts into the Enterprise.
- Design and development of SharePoint sites for analytics service and customers.
- High-level functional understanding of web applications (e.g. Net and Java).
- Experience in relational database design concepts using RDBMS like Oracle, MS SQL Server, and Teradata etc.
- Understanding of high-level concepts for Business Intelligence and Data Analytics .Strong MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills.
- Experience in designing dashboards and reports using Alteryx, Qlikview, Tableau or similar tools.
- This is a new position that will require a highly motivated individual to meet Analytics Service technical requirements.
- Experience planning, organizing and managing multiple large projects.
- Ability to adapt and adjust plans to support rapidly changing business needs and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships to support work with global cross-functional teams and suppliers.
- Ability to write procedures and manuals used by planning and service teams.
- Skills in SharePoint design, administration and security.
- Strong communication skills - comfortable presenting to all levels of management.
BS in Computer Science or related field.Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Play.
Keep discovering! Click here.Grow.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit
Login & Apply