Android, Android SDK, Android studio
Contract W2, Contract
Depends On Experience
Telecommuting not available
Travel not required
US Tech Solutions is seeking a Android Developer
for a Contract
position with a client in Seattle, WA.Responsibilities
- Perform duties as assigned.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
- 5+ years of software development experience with a minimum of 2 years Android application development experience
- Experience reviewing and updating requirements and/or user stories
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Understanding of agile software development
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
- Expert level knowledge: Object Oriented Programming
- Expert understanding of Computer Science Fundamentals.
- Expert iOS platform mobile application development skills with a proven record of creating commercial quality software.
- Preference for Java and iOS development
Benefits of Working with US Tech Solutions:As a US Tech Solutions consultant, we are proud to offer access to the following benefits:
About US Tech Solutions:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Bi-weekly payroll
- 401k plan
- Account and Delivery Manager for client support
- Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading GlobalCompanies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.Connect with our talent team today.USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated The Top Business in the US by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer and US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
Thank you for your time.Sunil SinghUS Tech SolutionsTel: 201.549.2632Email: email@example.comURL:
Login & Apply